The OPTIBAR OP 5100 is an orifice plate assembly with measuring flanges (acc. to ASME 16.36), flange taps and RF (raised face) sealing face. The DP flow element stands for high safety in liquid, gas or steam applications.
The orifice assembly comes complete with all required installation hardware including the orifice plate, a pair of flanges with integrated taps, set of gaskets, bolts, nuts as well as jack screws to help with separating the flanges for orifice inspection. Depending on the customer requirements, the typical 1⁄2″ or 3⁄4″ taps have a BWE, thread or flange connection. Taps can be equipped with optional condensate chambers and shut-off valves.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Completely pre-assembled
- Pressure values are averaged within integrated annular chambers resulting in increased accuracy
- Sizing: EN ISO 5167, ASME MFC-3M, AGA 3, ASME PTC 19.5 2004, GOST 8.586, RD 50-411-83
- Orifice plate is removable and easily replaced without replacing the carrier assembly
- Lowest uncertainty of discharge coefficient
- High Reynolds number permissible according to norm