The OPTISWITCH 3300 is a vibration level switch with tube extension for applications with bulk solids or powders. This robust level device detects the MIN or MAX levels of abrasive media and operates reliably even in applications with extremely low density. Its tube extension enables level detection in thick-walled silos or for a more flexible position of the switching point, e.g. in media that form a cone of bulk goods.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Abrasion resistant and highly robust tuning fork
- Simple setup without product
- Unaffected by product properties (maintenance-free)
- Optional version to detect solids in water
- Remote housing up to 25 m / 82 ft