The OPTISWITCH 6500 is a capacitance level switch for level detection in hygienic applications or any environment requiring minimally invasive sensors. It detects low or high level and is often used as dry-run or overfill protection. The device is able to detect foam or even a change in media characteristics of the same liquid (e.g. degree of pollution of water). The microwave level switch is resistant to CIP and SIP agents.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Unaffected by foam, condensate or build-up
- Can be set to detect foam or even a change in media characteristics of the same liquid
- For media with dielectric constant >1.5
- Very fast response times
- Maintenance-free ‐ can be installed in any position
- Wide variety of hygienic process connections available
- Also available with a sliding connection for tanks with thick wall thickness / insulation or to overcome high process temperature
- EHEDG and 3A certified; complies with FDA and EC1935/2004